This programme is uniquely designed to provide hands-on training on the use of MATLAB Software.
WHAT IS MATLAB?
MATLAB is a programming package specifically designed for quick and easy scientific calculations. It integrates computation, visualization, and programming in an easy-to-use environment where problems and solutions are expressed in familiar mathematical notation. Typical uses include:
- Data analysis, exploration, and visualization
- Modeling and simulation
- Algorithm development
- Graphical Analysis
- Application development
- Mathematical computations
MATLAB is being used in a wide variety of domains from the natural sciences, through all disciplines of engineering, to finance, and beyond, and it is heavily used in industry. Hence, a solid background in MATLAB is an indispensable skill in today’s job market.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Mathematicians, Engineers, Statisticians, Mathematics Teachers, Software Developers, Actuarial Analysts, Data Scientists/Analysts, Mathematics Research Scientists, Postgraduate/Undergraduate Mathematics students and individuals interested in knowing and using MATLAB Software.
- Mode of Application: Download application form from this link(Click here) or request for form at firstname.lastname@example.org & pay for on submission.
- Fee: GH¢ 500. It includes software installation, tuition, training materials, certificate and lunch.
- Date: Thursday 10th to Saturday 12th May, 2018
- Time: 9:00am-4:00pm
- Enquires: 0242033769/0205037203
- Accommodation can be arranged for participants
- Participants may come along with their LABTOPS.